Attorney David Brunelle has over 25 years of experience to help you with your personal injury claim. Most people are not aware of all the issues that arise as a result of an injury. From dealing with medical and disability insurance companies to lost wages, especially when you’re injured, everyday life can seem like a nightmare.
If you have been injured and are looking for a personal injury attorney, The Law Offices of David Brunelle can ease the stress of processing your claim. We serve clients in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
One of the most common questions we get from injured people is, “How do I know if I should contact a personal injury attorney?” The answer is always, “Simply call us any time that you’ve been injured.”
If you have suffered any of the following injuries, The Law Offices of David Brunelle can help:
- Pedestrian accidents
- Car/Auto accidents
- Slips and falls
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
- Bicycle accidents
- Dangerous premises
- Medical procedure
- Defective Products
Whether your injury is due to an automobile accident, a slip and fall, a medical procedure, from using a product, or from any other source, it is our job to let you know if we can help you. Depending on your situation, potential remedies can include recovering money due to:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Permanent injury
- Future losses and expenses
- Pain and suffering
Contact us today to get started. Our personal injury attorney will assess your case and work with you to see if The Law Offices of David Brunelle can help!
Our process works like this:
- Step one is to call us. Attorney David Brunelle will tell you after one phone call if it is worth your time to meet in person.
- If so, step two is a complimentary 30-minute consultation after which you’ll know what your options are, and David will know if he believes we can help you. If David believes you have a case, he’ll explain everything – how we can help, the process, our fees, payment, etc.
- If the decision is to move forward, once we sign an agreement, we take care of everything so that you can concentrate on getting better. We’ll handle medical bills, ensure that lost wages are paid, and even address property damage.
- As your personal injury attorney, David will personally handle your case every step of the way. Your case will never be turned over to someone else.
- The process will likely take a minimum of six months and could take much longer. We will keep you updated along the way making certain to be 100% forthcoming about how things are going and what we hope to accomplish in the end.