Welcome To The Law Offices Of David Brunelle, P.C.
At The Law Office of David Brunelle, you work directly with Attorney David Brunelle. Attorney Brunelle has year’s law experience, and will work side-by-side with you to help you with your case. During your first encounter with The Law Offices of David Brunelle, you’ll experience what sets our law firm apart from other legal practices.
If you are seeking legal counsel, The Law Office of David Brunelle can help. We offer our legal services for the following cases in Western Ma and Northern CT:
- Car Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Motorcycle Accident
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Closings
- And more!
The Difference at The law Offices of David Brunelle:
- We explain everything clearly.
- We’ll tell you right away if we can help.
- Within one complimentary 30-minute session you’ll know what to do.
- Your case is handled by Attorney David Brunelle personally.
- For residential and commercial real estate closings, we’re known for getting the deal done when others can’t.
- When we represent you, we take care of everything.
Our Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury: Most people aren’t aware of the issues that arise from a personal injury. From slips & falls, dog bites, to auto accidents. David Brunelle will help you through the legal process.
- Bankruptcy: Our bankruptcy lawyers will help you make the decision and make the process far easier than most people can imagine.
- Real Estate Law: We know the process from all angles, because in addition to knowing all the details of real estate law, we are also real estate brokers ourselves.
Contact the Law Office Of David Brunelle for help with your legal case. Once we begin the legal process, we will work diligently to provide you with prompt answers and up-to-date information on your case as we move through legal proceedings.
Call us at 413-539-5959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
We are the office to turn to when you are in need of a bankruptcy lawyer, personal injury attorney, or a real estate lawyer for closings. We take care of life’s legal affairs in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.